Sell Your Wine
Sell Your Wine
Want to free some storage space or take profit of your aged fine and rare wines?
We can offer you a better quote for your well-cellared fine and rare wines than you would typically get at other places.
You can also choose to sell your wines through us on a consignment/broking basis. Please Contact Us for detail.
- All wines must be packed in their OWCs (original wooden cases). The only exceptions are the DRC wines of Burgundy and a few other high value fine and rare wines where loose bottles will be considered.
- All bottles must be in perfect condition, including but not limited to label(s), capsule and watermark level.
- A proof of provenance is required for every bottle and case since “Ex-Chateau” to ensure that each bottle was preserved properly since its inception.
- We only buy wines that are stored in reputable warehouses (examples: London City Bond and Octavian in the UK). A few wine cellars in Hong Kong are also acceptable.
What We Are Buying
We typically buy top-end wines from French Bordeaux and Burgundy, Spain, Italy, USA and Australia. Some examples are:
- Burgundy: DRC, Leory, D'Auvenay, Henri Jayer, Leflaive, Bizot, Coche Dury, Comte Liger-Belair and Rousseau
- Bordeaux Grand Crus (1st to 5th growth), Petrus & Le Pin
- Super Tuscan
- Top Barolo & Barbaresco
- Top-end Napa Valley (Opus One, Harlan Estate, SQN, Screaming Eagle)
Contact Us and someone from our purchase team will be in touch shortly.